Training Instructions for
‘Train the Trainer’
Instructions for SCHOOLS
START: Gather the class or school into a group area where everyone has a good visual of the SPATAP display.
- Describe main parts of SPATAP (BUNG, AIR INLET PUMP OUTlET, TAP & SHOWER OUTLET)
- (BOTTLE INSERT INNER FLANGE)
F1 SMALL BOTTLE LIP
F2 MEDIUM BOTTLE LIP
F3 BIG BOTTLE LIP
- Pass around students so everyone gets to touch and feel
- Get Class to repeat parts of SPATAPS 3 times
- Demonstrate how to attach a bottle in situ by inverting the hanging SPATAP inserting the upright BOTTLE and then returning the SPATAP and BOTTLE to the HANGING position. Have filled bottles ready to go during the progression of the workshop.
BOTTLE REFILLING & INSTALLATION DEMONSTRATION VIDEO
USAGE OF THE 3 WAYS OF DISPENSING WATER